• Winter is coming


    Pretty lil' miss Leroux there noticed I've been a lazy blogger lately so she decided to drag me with her to do a "winterish" post.Looking through my inventory to make an outfit I noticed that I have gotten a lot of winter clothes over the summer months that I rarely used (summer and all).This awesome coat by Chronokit is one of them so I decided to use it in my outfit even if it is a few months old.Pretty island sim made the perfect setting so here we are!


    Skin : ~Tableau Vivant~ Ryan skin - Tone 5
    Hair : booN - GGL309 hair
    Glasses :  REDGRAVE - Sunglasses ZENITH
    Hairbase :  AITUI - Etched Hair Base - Monumentum
    Facial hair : [CheerNo] - BEARD.07/Unorthodox - Full beard/EMO-tions:. - *LENNART* beard
    Coat :  *chronokit* - Mods coat
    Sweater : [Iruco] - Thin knit high neck
    Pants : RONSEM - Straight Jeans "NEW" (texture change belt included)
    Boots : [Gos]-Triumph Boots

    Pose by CnS

    Eve's credits coming soon here.

    0 comments → Winter is coming

    Post a Comment