• In my mind, a river



    So I had a dream last night...dreamt of hamsters,cute little colorful rodents all over the place,circling around me.I tried to outrun them but alas...the damn things could fly with their cute little fairy wings,I had no chance of escaping.I woke up sweating and realized it was just a dream (or nightmare) caused by too much...(yes you guessed right) Arcade!Unless you 've been living under a prim rock you probably know already what Arcade is but if you don't,check this out.It's a gatcha event with lots of amazing designers participating.The quality of the items is awesome (yes,cute hamsters included) and that was the reason I budged and played even if I rarely play gatchas.One of the items offered is this really good skin by Tableau Vivant.I used the "sand" tone for the pic but you can't really see it since it's...well b&w (check all the tones here)!I wanted to do a different kind of pic this time and this blogger challenge by Maci Restless helped!Credits below

    Skin : ~Tableau Vivant~ Art serie "NEW" @ Arcade
    Eyes : Mayfly
    Hair : Wasabi Pills - Teeloh MALE Mesh Hair
    Piercings : - .HoD. - Provocation / Mess of Metal

    Pose by CnS   (Wall poses pack)

    0 comments → In my mind, a river

    Post a Comment